Thursday, January 28, 2010

The early bird gets the worm?

At 6:30 this morning I heard three voices babbling and talking over the monitors and it was a swift reminder of just how much life has changed. My days start early and end late, some days I feel so exhausted I could collapse, there is very little choice about how my day will go, I barely have time to go to the bathroom some days (TMI) :). Eric and I were talking as we ate dinner at 9:00 last night (please dont overlook two major accomplishments- 1-dinner was made and 2- were actually having a conversation uninterrupted) and we were just talking about how hard things feel sometimes, so completely overwhelming, harder than either of us knew. But we were also talking about how overwhelmingly amazing it is to see these three little men grow and how they will be brothers and friends for life, what a great gift to give your children, siblings. I know that my three boys will grow up to contribute something great to this world, and that gives me all the motivation I need.

My Mom shared this quote with me, and for those of you who know her know that it fits her prefectly....and me too at the moment.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".

No comments:

Welcome to the world of veggies!

Welcome to the world of veggies!
MMMMM, Sweet Potatoes! Jackson's first veggie, he loves them! Next we're on to peas, we'll see how that goes!

Anniversary Cheesecake! Yummy

Anniversary Cheesecake! Yummy
We had a fancy dinner and then went to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert!

Anniversary Night Out!

Anniversary Night Out!
Happy Anniversary Eric, your love is the greatest gift

Favorite Pic to date!!

Jackson has found his toes and figured out they belong to him

Go Gators!!

Carter Family

Jax and Aunt Chris at our Family Dinner

My little man

Already a Dr. Suess fan!

My handsome boys

My love muffin!

Blog Archive