Life seems to be moving faster than ever these days! I was going to save this post for the 19th of the month, since it marks Landon and Preston turning 1 1/2 and Jackson 2 years and 8 months...but I had a few minutes this morning so I figured I should do it now!!!
Life is good.....great some days and others a little hairy! The boys are more fun than ever......and I seriously mean that! They are like little sponges wanting to do and try EVERYTHING! My house is messier, louder, more cluttered than it has ever been....and although some days I really want to scream.......I know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Landon and Preston are growing so fast! Almost out of 12-18 month clothing! So now when Jackson out grows something it doesn't even get put into a bin, it goes downstairs to their room! How did the size gap between them close so quickly??? They are really great eaters and will try most things! They are climbing in, on, under, and over anything that they can! Life is one big obstacle course to them! They can destroy a room in record setting time! Team work baby!
Jackson is doing awesome in preschool! His teachers tell me that he has blossomed since Christmas! He LOVES to go.....tries to tell me "bye" before we even get to his class. I cannot even begin to explain the joy and happiness that brings to me! For so many reasons......but mostly because that means he is happy there and WANTS to be there!! That's all you can really ask from 2 year old preschool! His teachers are simply the best and I am deeply grateful that we have them. By the way, teachers are very underpaid, under thanked, and in general under appreciated.....so if you are reading this and your child has a fantastic teacher, be sure to tell her you think she is great (and it wouldn't hurt to throw a gift card her way). :)
I started taking Landon and Preston to a Mommy and Me gym class, just us on the days Jackson is in school. We have been three times and they LOVE it. It's taking a little while to warm up to the idea of sitting for circle time and following a few simple rules (like not taking the teachers paper and crumpling it up.....that happened the first day), but other than that it has been a big hit. I also really enjoy the time with just them.....they deserve it.
Eric is great! Working harder than ever and being the best daddy ever. By the way.....one of my sons has become a HUGE Daddy's boy and I am not sure how I feel about that :).
We are looking forward to many things in the months to come:
Leila turning ONE! What a year that sweetie has had.....if any baby deserves a rocking first birthday party it's her!
The arrival of Baby ASHTON! any day now!!
Eric heading out to Arizona with his Dad, brother, and bro-in-law for a Nascar race and some baseball spring training games
Summertime birthdays!!!!
Family vacations
And just squeezing every sunny minute of the this beach side life we have! Very excited for this summer as the boys are older and I can take them to the beach all by my little self.
Finding joy in the chaos (or at least trying to)
- The Carter Family
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the world of veggies!
MMMMM, Sweet Potatoes! Jackson's first veggie, he loves them! Next we're on to peas, we'll see how that goes!
Anniversary Cheesecake! Yummy
We had a fancy dinner and then went to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert!
Anniversary Night Out!
Happy Anniversary Eric, your love is the greatest gift
Favorite Pic to date!!
Jackson has found his toes and figured out they belong to him
Go Gators!!
Carter Family
Jax and Aunt Chris at our Family Dinner
My little man
Already a Dr. Suess fan!
My handsome boys
My love muffin!




No comments:
Post a Comment